How to to translate our webpage into other languages
Here is a quick guide on how to translate this website into other languages than Norwegian.
Using Google Translate
The contents of this article will summarize what Google's article says about translating documents and websites. You can read the entire article in more detail, by clicking on this link here.
A short guide:
- Clicking on this link.
- Pick your desired language. For more languages, click the arrow down for more options.
- At this stage you will copy and paste this link https://www.hasvik.kommune.no/ into the open field.
- Lastly, click the blue arrow and you will be redirected to Hasvik municpality's webpage in the language of your choice.
Beware, some translations does not translate correctly, or make perfect sense. If there is anything you do not understand, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 78 45 27 00 (from 08:00 to 15:30)
- servicedesk in the town hall in Breivikbotn, Fjellveien 6.
For future reference
We know that there are people in Hasvik kommune who doesnt speak and write Norwegian, however, we really want to provide correct and useful information to all of you.
We may at some point in time concider to translate the entire webpage ourselves.